Simms WAYPOINTS™ Dual Chest Pack
CLEAN, TRIMMED-DOWN VEST FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED—AND NOTHING YOU DON'T Simms' Waypoints® Dual Chest Pack is an on-point companion that stays true to what's import—the fishing. The ultralight design rides comfortably thanks to a shoulder-hugging flat harness system engineered for effective, ergonomic weight distribution. Dual chest pockets are fitted for fly boxes. Magnetic tool ports with a retractor docking station keep tools at the ready. And an exterior loop field allows you to carry more thanks to a patch-on tippet tender and floatant holder. When you're ready to explore the next run, the lock buckle closure on the center front zipper delivers a secure, slip-free fit.
- Ultra-lightweight dual pocket chest pack
- Lowprofile flat harness system for comfortable fit and compatibility when worn with packs
- Magnetic tool ports with retractor docking station for tool access & storage
- Exterior loop field for extra storage, comes with patch on tippet tender & float holder
- Fid lock buckle closure on center front zipper for secure fit
APPROX. WEIGHT: 17.6 oz.
CAPACITY: 3 L, 184 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 6" x 8" x 3" (each pouch)